7:59 PM

japanese chin in my dojo?


i spent today not doing a lot, similar to most other days.
this weekend i emailed a woman regarding a displace Japanese Chin she is fostering. the dog was so adorable, & so like a Papillon that i have been staring at pictures of.

of course i have my Pixel to keep me company & make me laugh. i've found myself wanting another dog, a small dog, more & more since i fostered an elderly Chihuahua this summer. (i called him Mr. Chihuahuahead since he didn't answer to much.)

even though he was a raggedy, smelly guy, Mr. Wowowhead's tenacity, coming from such a small form was a lot of fun to have around. Pixel got along as best she could with the little guy. really it was he who didn't want to play her silly puppy games, but in the end, no one can resist Pixel's charm.





my application for the little dog goes before comitee this week, & hopefully they find me suitable. (!) me?! i can't think of anything i more than spoiling a dog!
i suppose a stranger doesn't see that about me when we first meet.

Thursday! is the deciding day....can't wait!

Osaka:


whom we shall call

Sake!

0 comments: