9:37 PM

well, that's better than a lesion.

Lhermitte's sign "is a brief, stabbing, electric-shock-like sensation that runs from the back of the head down the spine, brought on by bending the neck forward. Medications, including anticonvulsants, may be used to prevent the pain, or a soft collar may be used to limit neck flexion."

yay! not a spinal lesion. shall we dance?





what else? guess who's miiiinnnne? (& coming Saturday at noon to my house)


~Osaka Shigenori~
(Sake)



ok & i'll say it.
i told my parents this is a foster dog but he's not.
he's for me. mine.
i don't NEED another dog, no, of course not.
Pixel is my active, running, chasing, comical, cheerleader dog.
Sake will be my fussy, fragile, complicated, aloof constant companion.
(he'll fit in seamlessly with Geisha.)

i want this, for me.
selfish? absoloutely.
& i might try it again.
(not by get a third dog, but by doing something just for me.)

at any rate....
i'm going to a nutritionist, as per my neuropsychologist.
it's a way to get hold of my control on my body that i'm so used to, but in a better way. no more deprivation, i'll get a better way to control it, a healthy way.
i hope it works; i will try.
only organic popcorn & green tea for a day made my stomach hurt so bad it woke me up at 2 am. i haven't been that bad since i was a self-loathing teen, trying to sleep through stomach pains, unable to lay on my stomach cos it was a giant empty bubble.

my mom asked me, again, "what did i do to you to make you like this?"
i was reading an MS website about constant pain & how yes, it effects 48% of MS patients. i said "it's nothing you did, it's been a build-up all along & now we just deal with it."
she didn't respond. i think my mom needs a shrink too.

i wonder if she had anxiety attacks. i'm in the midst of one everyday, it just sits in my stomach, nauseating me. i wish i could find a way to beat it down without drugging the hell out of myself. i want to feel life....just not like this.

0 comments: